Is Ecophane effective in the treatment of hair loss?

hello.I arrived to canada 4 mounths ago from iran.I loss my hair terribly. I use tyroxin and b 100 complex tablet also.I usually used hematinic capsol in my country but at this moment I don t.I done some blood test but everything was ok. also change shampoo...If i take ecophane tablet is it effective ?I don t know what should I do?
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Hair fall due to change in location or change in weather is extremely common. Since you also have a thyroid issue it adds to hair fall too. Ecophane is a nutrient tablet which could help. Along with that I recommend you do some hair treatments at the dermatologists like PRP (platelet rejuvenation plasma) where plasma from your blood is injected into your scalp: this reduces hair fall, strengthens hair follicles and stimulates new hair growth. Also, I suggest you start applying Minoxidil 5% once or twice daily for at least a year: this will stimulate new hair growth too.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Smruti Pevekar