Is Duphaston safe during pregnancy?

Thank you, my sister had had 3 miscarraiges and today her periods were late and she took a HPT and was positive. She went to do ultrasound scan and Doctor told her he cannot see anything, d o gynae prescibed her duphastin, how safe and what can be cause of pregnancy not seen on scan
Thu, 7 Sep 2017
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

If the pregnancy test is true positive and not a false positive and the pregnancy is in the early stages then the pregnancy changes may not be clearly visible.

She may need to have another scan in 1 week to 10 days.

Duphason is used for different conditions including delayed periods.

I hope this helps