Is Cyclopam suspension advisable for abdominal pain?

Hi.. My daughter has had a stomach ache for about two weeks now, at first it started with constipation, where the stool would have mucus.. Now she has loose stool and her stomach ache is on and off. I have been giving her Flagyl suspension and the results are slow... Now am being adviced to give Cyclopam suspension.. N i wanted to know if its effective n will treat her stomach ache.
Fri, 1 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You were prescribed suspension flagyl for infection. It is a good antibiotic , continue it. Now cyclopam is prescribed for stomach ache rightly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.