Is 189/122 BP level good or bad ?

Im a 30 year old female! This cant be good! Varies between 189/122 and the lowest lately was 138/98
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Your blood pressure is too high as you already know. Even when the lowest was 138/98 that is still too high also. Normal blood pressure is 120/80 or less. Yes 30 is young, but being young does not make anyone obsolete from high blood pressure or any other disease. At 37 I had open heart surgery! You should schedule an appointment with your physician immediately to have this checked out and start medications. If you are over weight like I was, simply losing 15 pounds and eating a more healthy diet can decrease blood pressure (it worked for me) and now I am just on a low dose of a BP med where I was on a higher dosage before. Please set up an appointment to be seen immediately. Best wishes to you.