Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Infant has continuous nasal congestion since change of place. Scared of using many medicines. Guidance?

my baby born in US returned to india withn4 months baby. she is having nasal conjection from past 1 mont tried otrivin ped drops and gave calpal drops but no use still continuing the same. different dr prescribing different med but of no use for hr problem. today we visited third doctor and he prescribed soispre isotonic nassal spay, grilinctus -BM and atarax drops. very much scare about using medication on this young baby pls guide us what to do. she is 7 months old now. thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

its seems as allergic condition ... so no need to worry,,, no need to take lot of supportive medication,

keep your baby warm.

stem inhalation with precaution.

Use plain saline nasal drop,

it will take some time to settle indian climatic condition,

"i wish your baby good health "
Answered: Wed, 14 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor