Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

In what way can I make my face clear of pimple marks and scars ?

Need Best Dermatologist in baganlore.I have pimple scars and pores.Need Clear skin . Hi, I am 24 yrs. I have pimple marks and scars on my face . I am into modelling. I am tall and fit. the only problem is pimple scars and pores which is been embarassing for me whereever i go.everyone tells me about my skin where ever i go.Please help me on this. I did go thru derma roller and chemical peel. but it was tentative. Please let me know the good dermatologist in bangalore. where After going there I shud get the clear skin. Please help me what to do and give the adress of the good dermatologist in bangalore. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi nita,
consult Dr. Ramesh babu, citizen clinic, 6th cross, opp to sslc board, malleshwaram, banglore.
U hav to take prior appointment, sorry i dont have his clinic no.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor