Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

186 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I'm asking for a friend who I am concerned about,

I'm asking for a friend who I am concerned about, he is 55 years of age, has recently, without trying, lost a lot of weight and his taste buds have changed and food he used to like doesn't taste good anymore...He has seen multiple doctors and had many tests done, no doctors can come up with a reason for his symptoms
Fri, 9 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I want to ask a question from Psychtherapist : my son is smart in study and otherwise but he most of the times asks to his mother to speak oposite. If mother says son please switch off computer He says speak My son don t switch off computer .say don t eat food and son .And once mother says opposite he gets happy.Please tell me what to do to solve the problem.

doctor1 MD

she isn t fully anorexic but she s really cutting things out of her diet more and more, first it was stop eating junk foods and pop, and next it was go vegan, and now she just stopped eating completely with the exception of a few grapes here and there to stop people from thinking she s anorexic. she doesn t want help, and i dont want to have to talk to her abot it, but i just want to know some facts

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have a friend who had a over full and too heavy trash can fall on him a few months ago. it knocked him to down and pinned him to the ground-part of the trash can was on his left thigh and his penis. I felt pain in his penis and thought it had been severed. he was able to wiggle himself free of the trash can and check his genitals. he was bruised but ok. he noticed now a dent in the left side of his penis and when he gets an erection it curves to the left he has no pain and been checked out by a dr. they say don t worry about it. we were wondering what causes the dent-I think its damage to the soft tissue. is there any way of getting the dent out?

Loading Online Doctors....