I'm 79 used to get kidney stones all the time

I'm 79 used to get kidney stones all the time for about 10 years. Then it stopped about 10 years ago. Since then I passed one stone about 3 years ago - No Pain. Then the VA found blood in my urine about 3 months ago a couple of weeks after that I had pain from the crystal moving in the Ureter. Appt is scheduled for Urologist. No additional pain. I assumed that I would be passing the stone before the Appt happened.
To night while in bed checking email I noticed a 6" diameter of blood on the sheet. In examining the area both on the bed and on me Blood was coming out of my penis (not under pressure) That has now stopped.
I have never had that happen before with all the stones that I have had. No Pain. But I expect it to happen again. Anything that I can do to prevent it. Where do you think the stone is?

Richard Favara YYYY@YYYY 818-269-2200 I am in Lumpkin, GA
Fri, 18 May 2018