Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

I was diagnosed with ovarian cyst but have regular periods. Will i be able to conceive ?

hi i am 26 year old and my husband is 31 my monthly cycle is regulal on every month 21st few months back cyst problem diogonsed in me but doctor suggest it will be fine after marrige now we are trying for baby from last 6 months but i am not able to concieve can you plese suggest
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
no need to worry any way you again consult the same doctor and check what the condition of the cyst now?
then you try again but never hide with husband
thanking you
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
i dont think u need to worry now as u have try only 6 month.
medical science tell after 1 year of regular sexual act if u fail to conceive then u need to take medicine.
but if u r worry then better to do semen analysis of ur hubby and gynecologist check up of ur body will eliminate ant doubt.
Answered: Mon, 23 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor