Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

I want to know the latest advanced treatment against Ctomegalovirus

hi doctor, i konw if it is for free many of u will ignoe it. But, i want you to know that i m trying helping some one who is in great need of you. My friend's daughter is 1 and 1/2 years but she can't sit, stand has no teeth, and doctors say that she is behind her age. Please guide me, i can't see my frnd in such deep trouble. I want to witness a miracle.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  304
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Hi, if her milestones are delayed, you can give her homoeopathic medicine, Baryta carb 1M, and consult a good homoeopathic physician. Homoeopathy gives very good results in developmental disorders.
Answered: Thu, 8 Dec 2011
  User's Response

So..was she premature birth? My nephew, who is now...8-9ish, takes Human Growth Hormones to Hasten his growth due to premature birth. he has been taking them for years, and has grown i think like a foot faster then if he hadn't.

Answered: Fri, 12 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor