Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

I want to grow my penis

Hi dr.know i am 20 years old and my penis is small ...i want to grow my penis.. is Xanogen is gud 4 my penis me plzz
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  952
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
help me ...
Answered: Fri, 11 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
how small is it? length? width/girth?

do you have a girlfriend? is she satisfied?
Answered: Sat, 12 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor