Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

I think i have neurological/heart problem

Hi im 18 and I have had an attack recently. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart and i go into a massive sweat chest feels weird i can barely walk vision is all blurry. And i immediatley start slurring my words, and my head feels like it gets really tight. And lately I have been having trouble with my words I get them mixed up have hard time saying them. And sometimes when I talk a few of my words end up coming out as gibberish. This has happened 2 other times before my most recent one. Ever since the most recent I havent felt myself at all. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  210
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

yes, you should consult a doctor

Answered: Sun, 4 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor