I take Trazodone 50 MG. My family physician prescribed Trazadone

I take Trazodone 50 MG. My family physician prescribed Trazadone for depression and to help me sleep. I went to a Neurologist to ask for an MRI because I am having a constant headache, a loss of some balance, fatigue, flashes of pain in my head, sore places if pressed with my fingers, tinnitus, some nausea (no vomiting), etc. She ordered an MRI, but she also prescribed Venlafaxine HCL ER 37.5 mg to be taken daily with food. Yes, I have a diagnosis of chronic depression and social anxiety disorder. I am concerned about taking 2 meds for the same thing by 2 different doctors. Yes, the Neurologist knew all the meds I am taking prior to prescribing Venlafaxine. The information I received at the Pharmacy says the med can cause vision problems. I just had cataract surgery on my left eye. I am having cataract surgery on my right eye in days. I really, really do not want to have vision or any other complications resulting from taking the meds prescribed. Do you see a problem? (I do plan to call the Neurologist on Monday and ask her.) YYYY@YYYY Bonnie Kilpatrick
Wed, 30 May 2018