I swallowed a thing off the back of my mobile phone

Hi this is going to sound really stupid but i swallowed a thing off the back of my mobile phone! it was quite small possibly a cm in length if that... but will i need to go to hospital or anything or should i be ok? x aw thanks everybody youve really helped :)! i feel totally fine just was worried nah it didnt have sharp edges or anything its a courtesy phone and i was being stupid :|! it was just a little thing that covered something next to the camera i have no idea what though! thanks again :) xx
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
If you can feel the object stuck and/or it has sharp edges then you'll need to go to A&E, if not, then it will simply pass through the other end.