I suffer from Diabetes 2 and take 50 units of

I suffer from Diabetes 2 and take 50 units of Xulthrppy. Two weeks ago, i received a refill of 6 pens which I stored them in my refrigerator. Yesterday, I removed all of my Xultrophy from the refrigerator (I store them in a pouch with My box ultra-fine pen needles) and gave me a 50 units of Xultrophy, but I forgot to place my 4-pens of Xultrophy back into the refrigerator which I discovered when I returned home from work round 7pm. In fact, the xltrophy was left out from 8:30pm until 7pm.

I was certain about Xultrophy’s shelf life and expiration date; so, I called my pharmacy. The pharmacist told all 4-pens because of being left out had to be used in 21 days. I asked if could again store the 4-remaining pens in the refrigerator and she said I could so I did. Her directions were confusing. Please provide me with the proper information about refrigerating Xultrophy after it was left outside for close to 10,5 hours?
Sun, 30 Sep 2018