I started having a cough a few minths ago that

I started having a cough a few minths ago that came in spells. At night I would be up coughing and coughing. I had made several dr's visits. I eas 1st told it was a respiratory infection and prescribed cpep ans an inhaler. A week later and no change I went back to the fr and was told it was due to acid reflux and was given more meds Mucinex, prilosec teslon beads, montslukan Breo and steroid pump. This did not help. I then go to a ent and was told it was sinus and reflux. Mord antibiotics. Weeks went by and finally the coughing stopped. I had not had any oral sex with my spouse since right before the first episodes began. I attributed the to shaving my head and thought it was a cold. The cough was brutal, not to me9ntion embarrassing to say the least. It felt like something was stuck in my throat. It was always dry, but each time I had an episode I would suddenly feel like Ireally wanted to sneexe instead, but the would persist. My nasal passage would suddenly fillup with clear mucus requiring a lot of tissue qnd just as the vough stops the nasal fries dries up.

The other day after weeks of no oral sex performed by me on my spouse, the next day the cough started and by the rnd of the week I was right back to that nagging cough. Please help.
Tue, 9 Oct 2018