I just turned 80 am prediabetic which does not affect

I just turned 80 am prediabetic which does not affect me in any way. I am usually very healthy active woman About 5 days ago my abdomen was giving me pain and I began having a LOT OF GAS enough to run my car for next several years
Then on Saturday I had a bout of diarrhea but only once. My abdomen bubbles and gurgles. No diarrhea on Sunday but the pain persisted and I missed my birthday party. Slept well Sunday nite. Today shortly after getting up while reading paper I felt the urge to go and I really hurried but did not make it all the way. I took a shower, chanGED ROBES AND WHEN i WA ABLE I am rying to clean the carpets that i leaked on Thhe only med I could find is packet from CVS stating the product is the same as Immodium D.. The date on it is 3/15 but I tooki 2 then and another later in the day. I have beeN drinking WATER AND i SPLIT A CAN OF VERY GOOD CHICKEN SOUP WITH LARGE NOODLES WHICH I LOVE BETWEEN sUNDAY AND TODAY hAVE NOT HAd any more instances but I have so much gas ab\nd discomfort in my abdomen, Also my legs have pick4d this nite to restless the dickens out of them and that is why I am still up but I would love to be in bed
Fri, 28 Sep 2018