Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

I hurt myself when I cannot control myself What should I do to control myself ?

am married and my hus is working abroad..i got a central govt job here so he asked me to be here..but i want to be with him..i alwaz feel like he doesnt hav any such feelings of being together..n cuz of this i fight with him daily...i go mad atimes that i cant control myself..i start hurting myself..wat to do
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Yes, I believe this disorder is called LOVE .

jokes apart, you are missing him an is leading to frustration.
Solution is in your hand. Please tell him what you are going through frankly.
If he understands it he will be or should be very proud of you.

I may be denounced by the so called righteous or conservatives but it is my duty to ask you to frankly consider if this frustration is due to forced celibacy. Discuss this frankly with him and plan things/solutions accordingly together. In this day and age of IT, this should not be a problem. If this is not possible atleast acknowledging what may be happening helps.

Hope this helps and I have not hurt your sensitivities.


Answered: Tue, 1 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor