I have white hard pimples in private area but no pain is there. What could be this?

Hi I noticed i have white pimple (like warts ) in labia majora and after going through several forums on the Internet i came to know this could be either Herpes warts or some kind of pre cancer cells I have never done a pap smear before and really worried if these could be cancerous as from 1 it has spread to 3 Are these Fordyce spots? I visited my gynae yesterday & she mentioned that this is sexually transmitted and has given Bactroban ointment and Ampilox antibiotics - but i feel this is a viral and not bacterial or other infection as mentioned above. Please guide as to what tests and what medication needs to be taken
Tue, 26 Apr 2011