Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

173 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have undergone RCT treatment and under that treatment the

I have undergone RCT treatment and under that treatment the doctor had given me an extra dose anaesthesia due to which I got swalloen on my cheeks of left side at lower part nd for dis issue he had given me stolin gum astringent nd told me to allow on my lower cheeks for 2 minutes nd then to wash it with water..I did the same but not getting any relief...
Sat, 5 May 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

is there treatment for lipoma?

doctor1 MD

I am azoospermia patient medical treatment has under taken since 2000 four attempt was made for ICSI which were total failure. Every test had done doctors presume that sperm production organs might be destroy by germs. Now I want to know whether any medicine has produced or any other therapy has developed for cure the azoosperia.

Loading Online Doctors....