I have uncontrollable fibromyalgia, mucle damage and degenerative muscle damage.

I have uncontrollable fibromyalgia, mucle damage and degenerative muscle damage. I have neck damage in 4 spots and lower back problems as well. My new family Doctor is weaning me off of my much needed pain medication oxyneos. I am seeing a weed Doctor for CBD oil which helps a bit but my pain is so overwhelming due to being taken off of my pain meds. I have been on pain meds for 9 years and I was doing great, I was able to go back to work. Now I am waking up every hour to 2 hours in so much pain. I am in so much pain all day long, every day, I don't get any good pain free days anymore. I don't know what to do, and my Doctor doesn't care about my pain.
Sat, 27 Oct 2018