I have stomach ache... no dairrehea, no belching, no vomiting.

I have stomach ache... no dairrehea, no belching, no vomiting. Started about 3am.... constant pain... all I can do is lay around... don't want to eat but forced a banana this morning. 8oz green smoothie for lunch and tonight could only eat few bites of banana and maybe 4 oz green smootie... made a point to drink liter of water today... have never felt this... mostly feel cold with chills and using heating pad on warm.. hot bath took my mind off it... any suggestions?
Mon, 15 Oct 2018