Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

I have some problem in my teeth, please help

i have some problem in my teeth, in my one teeth i had RCT 6 month but there is a pain inside teeth what i to do, any time pain come.what is the solutioni have some problem in my teeth, in my one teeth 

Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dentist 's  Response
Since you have pain on your Root canal treated tooth you should consult an endodontist and an Xray should be taken which would reveal the underlying problem. If required a Re-Root canal treatment should be done.
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
have x ray of the rct tooth
its important to know the cause of rct failure
then proper treatmnet is required
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

The solution for this is repeat examination of the RCT teeth by some good dentist. You might need arepeat RCT done, as the previous one was not done properly and hence there is pain still in that. Take the necessary action soon to avoid further problems.

Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
pain in rct treated teeth can be due to failure in rct procedure. consult your dentist with a xray of the rct treated teeth. he will decide wether to do re-RCT or to extract the tooth. hope for the best. take care.
I find this answer helpful
Dentist, Implantology Dr. Manish Juneja's  Response
looks like ur RCT was nt done properly, u will need a re RCT ince an x ray is done to confirm the cause of problem.
good luck
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

just for an x ray . the dentist will let you know if it is truely a failure of ur old treatment. or some other neighbour teeth .


dr amit

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor