I have some problem in my teeth, please help

i have some problem in my teeth, in my one teeth i had RCT 6 month but there is a pain inside teeth what i to do, any time pain come.what is the solutioni have some problem in my teeth, in my one teeth 

Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Dentist 's  Response
Since you have pain on your Root canal treated tooth you should consult an endodontist and an Xray should be taken which would reveal the underlying problem. If required a Re-Root canal treatment should be done.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
heeloo
have x ray of the rct tooth
its important to know the cause of rct failure
then proper treatmnet is required
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

The solution for this is repeat examination of the RCT teeth by some good dentist. You might need arepeat RCT done, as the previous one was not done properly and hence there is pain still in that. Take the necessary action soon to avoid further problems.

Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
hello,
pain in rct treated teeth can be due to failure in rct procedure. consult your dentist with a xray of the rct treated teeth. he will decide wether to do re-RCT or to extract the tooth. hope for the best. take care.
Dentist, Implantology Dr. Manish Juneja's  Response
looks like ur RCT was nt done properly, u will need a re RCT ince an x ray is done to confirm the cause of problem.
good luck
Dr. Amit Kumar's  Response

just for an x ray . the dentist will let you know if it is truely a failure of ur old treatment. or some other neighbour teeth .

from

dr amit