Owl Image

I have some patches on my skin near the eye

I have some patches on my skin near the eye,doctor says it is melesma which i got after my delivery. any tretament for it in bangalore pls reply Mrs. Arshya
Sun, 20 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response
Melesma is the discoloration of the skin. It is common in pregnancy due to inreased levels of hormones. It usually subsides on its own. Many pregnent women get this. mainly over the cheeks, near the eyes. You can always seek a dermatologist advice.
Hey Arshya, I think you have to wait for 4 to 6 months before you see a doctor for the treatment, I too faced this problem but I guess it faded away in six months.

hi,

Arshya here, well the doctor gave me de pigmentation day and night  cream and now advised me to start floxia. hope it works

if u have any suggestions on how to get rid of this problem kindly reply back imdtly

rgds

Arshya