Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

194 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I have some patches on my skin near the eye

I have some patches on my skin near the eye,doctor says it is melesma which i got after my delivery. any tretament for it in bangalore pls reply Mrs. Arshya
Sun, 20 Sep 2009
Report Abuse
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Melesma is the discoloration of the skin. It is common in pregnancy due to inreased levels of hormones. It usually subsides on its own. Many pregnent women get this. mainly over the cheeks, near the eyes. You can always seek a dermatologist advice.
  User's Response
Lucy Liu's  Response
Hey Arshya, I think you have to wait for 4 to 6 months before you see a doctor for the treatment, I too faced this problem but I guess it faded away in six months.
  User's Response
SYED AHMED's  Response


Arshya here, well the doctor gave me de pigmentation day and night  cream and now advised me to start floxia. hope it works

if u have any suggestions on how to get rid of this problem kindly reply back imdtly





Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have been making my own skin care . Im having issues with my eyes and was wondering if stearic acid or sodium lactate could be contributing. My eyes are red under and my lids are itchy and there seems to be a red patch on one of my lids and my eyes are burning a bit. Ive done alot of research on oils and preservatives and have improved my eye cream a few times. Please help. Tyla

doctor1 MD

actually i have got some dark patches just near my eyes i m using skin lite but i heard from many people that its not safe ....what should i do then shoud i stop or continue its uses..... plz suggest me or suggest me any effective cream for fairness without any side effect which is available in india easily

doctor1 MD

hi, my boyfriend has patches of dry flaky skin on his neck it seems to be in a circular form- it is not ring worm - it looks more like it is on top of the skin than inside.... it is also now on both his eyelids - shame this morning his eyes are swollen