I have recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism. I was

I have recently been diagnosed with Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism. I was prescribed Levothyroxine 0.05 mg 1x per day, which I have been taking as directed since 5/04/18. I am scheduled for a re-check in about 5 weeks. I am also taking Sertraline 200mg/day and D-Amphetamine XR 30mg/day for OCD and ADHD, respectively. Yesterday I was feeling a little dizzy all day, with mild nausea (the nausea I attributed to the dizziness) and towards evening the dizziness seemed worse. I am usually someone who stays up very late, but because of the dizziness I went to sleep at 8pm. I slept straight through until 7:30 am, started to read for a bit because it was too early to take the Levothyroxine, and fell asleep again until after 11 am. I had to get up for work then, but I still felt mildly nauseated all day. The dizziness has subsided but the nausea remains.
Wed, 30 May 2018