Owl Image

I have missed periods with negative hpt and sometimes feel baby movement. Why is it ?

two months missed periods. Movements in tummy, and heavy bleeding as of May 15. Hi. I m 20. I was never on birth control due to my low count of sexual activity . I should have started but never did. Now I missed all of March, and April. I felt very large thumps in my belly and fluttery movements and still feel them but they are now faint . Now as of May 15 I started to bleed heavy. I took a urine test at the doctors office. It was negative. And a HPT at home it also was negative. I am so confused help me please
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Hi
If your pregnancy test was negative then these symptoms must be due to hormonal imbalance.You should get an ultrasound to rule out any pathology.If negative then nothing to worry about but you should rule out hormone problems.