Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

I have melasma from last 5 years. Kindly suggest

I am 35 years old male. i have melasma from last 5 years. i treated with hydroqunin, tyro-nase, meladerm, safriderm and chemical peel and even laser but no recovery.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Dec 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  863
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
melasma is most of the time related to post pregnancy and menopause.It is due to the hormonal changes occuring in females from time to time.External applications do not give satisfactory results, since melasma is very stubborn to treat.You can try homoeopathy, it gives good results.It has no side effects and is absolutely economical treatment.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
melasma is hypepigmentation of your fascial skin, commonly found on the upper cheek, nose, lips, upper lip, and forehead. These patches often develop gradually over time.homoeopathic medicnes can surely help you but external applications ,laser wont be helpful for long term . dont worry homoeopathy is effective and safe .
Answered: Fri, 31 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
try a combination cream which comes by the name cosmelite cream at night ..use a good sunscreen in the morning 3 time a day.
Answered: Sun, 2 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor