Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

I have many small blisters on my hands or feet, please suggest remedy for it

Hi sir Good Pm, I am from Asia (Philippines) This problem has been bothering me from years and I still dont know what it is... I would like to summarize my description of it: 1. tiny blisters are all over my feet and sometimes my hand 2. when the blisters pop out, the liquid tend to be quite smelly... and there would be a somewhat hole in the skin where the blister popped. 3. Sometimes when blisters are close together, it would pop and the skin would have mnanny holes and eventually I have hard time walking 4 I have been using Clotrimazole Canestine 1% anti fungal cream for 2 weeks now and still blisters come out Pleas ehelp I dont know what to do
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  523
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

It seems the cause of blisters might be something else. Get a proffesional help from a Dermatologist.

Answered: Sun, 21 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor