I have hydrocephalus with two shunts. For the past ten years, every head CT I have gotten has noted “fluid filled spaces around the brain stem”. I was told that we didn’t need to do anything about it unless it started causing symptoms. I started having back/neck pain and reduced sensation 1-2 weeks ago, and I have an appointment with a neurologist scheduled for two weeks from now. I’m just wondering if it’s safe to wait until then.