I have heart palpations? Should I worry?

Heart palpations? Should I worry? Serious answers only please that actually help.? I think this might be a palpatation issue, but either way it worries me. I only notice this when I m relaxing and not doing anything. My heart is beating normal, but I can feel for a few seconds that there is a vibration in my chest . I don t know if this is a heart thing, but it worries me. I m 27 and there s no heart disease in my family. Do I need to go to a doctor , or is this normal? It happens, that I notice that is, maybe twice a day at most and I don t think it s everyday. It s been going on for about 6 weeks. I don t feel weird or not normal otherwise. Yes I know I need to probably go to a doctor, I m just waiting for an apt. and am curious if anyone who has medical knowledge has any ideas! I don t drink caffine, I don t smoke, drink, do drugs, etc. lol. I just stay at home with our one year old!
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Only a visit to the doctor can help you out, you will have to undergo some blood work and EKG done. Might be due to anxiety as well!!!!!