I have had urination problems due to prostate enlargement especially

I have had urination problems due to prostate enlargement especially at night. Last night I had difficulty with a urine flow but also had a pain about 2 inches above my genitals and the flow problems seemed to come from of a different source. This would not concern me, but the lack of flow caused me to breath heavily and ended up on the floor almost passed out. This does concern me and due you have any ideas as to a cause. I am 67 years old and in good health otherwise.
Sat, 29 Sep 2018