I have had middle back pain since Feb 2018, it's

I have had middle back pain since Feb 2018,
it's a burning sensation.
I have had to take time off for it in conunction with bad knee pain.
I had an ultrasound on my right knee, and they found nothing.
The next step was an MRI scan. I got the results back a few days ago and they were normal.
Between thesetwo different scans I had a blood test that showes I was low in vitamin D. After taking VIT D suppliments for 2 weeks my knee pain went, it will only come back every now and then, very rarely if I walk for long periods of time. However, my back pain is now my primary concern again and at first I thought it might have been a correlation between my back and the knee but now I don't think that's the case. What should I do and what do you think could be the problem? I havent had any accidents that I can think that might have hurt my back, apart from in January I went to a trampoline park and my back hurt a few days after... can you help?
Fri, 12 Oct 2018