I have genital herpes. I won't take the antiviral meds

I have genital herpes. I won't take the antiviral meds sue to side affects.
1. Can i get herpes on my chest and underarms
2. I've had this for about 4 weeks. Is this normal
3. I'm puking up golf ball sized phlegm. It's a thick ivory soap coloured it's lots. Could i ha e esophagus herpes too

I'm a 41 yr old methamphetamine addict who medicates with the marijuana flower, vaporizes shatter and cbc oil. I also smoke cigarettes
I do have an eating disorder
Psychosis
Borderline personality disorder
Bipolar.
Anxiety
Ocd
I have had 4 herniated discs operated on. L2 l3 L4 l5.
Stress and eating will trigger a puking session that can last all night.
I like until I'm drained and physically can't do it anymore. Then I crawl to bed and sleep
I'm dehydrated
Malnourished
Isolated
Going thru a serious divorce
So can it be herpes on my chest and arms and in my esophagus.
I was diagnosed with genital herpes
Thanks Shawna
Thu, 1 Nov 2018