Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I have fluid along with blood is coming out what should I do ?

I have swelling on my left testes at the top and now some fluid along with blood is coming out what should i do
Asked On : Sun, 2 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

hmm i guess it might be some infection so with out wasting any time go for a check up.

Answered: Mon, 3 May 2010
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you should consult surgeon soon and get examined and tests done for best management
it seems to be infected lesion and need immediate interference
you may start antibiotic like kefmax cv 200 1 tab 12 hrly
Answered: Sun, 6 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor