Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

I have chest pain and i am urinating frequently. Is there any link?

I have a discomfort in my chest especially on the right side at the base of the rib cage and my chest feels tight. I have been going to the toilet a lot recently an I don't no if these 2 things are related. I have been doing quite intensive swimming recently and I am not used to it so I wander if that could be a cause I have also benn cycling a lot. I don't think it is anything serious but it is uncomfortable. Any help?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  314
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

You need a physical examination to be done.get in contact with your doctor. till the time try to avoid the aggrevating factors.

Answered: Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor