I have been eating natural slate pencils from last 15 years. Is there any side effects?

im 24 year old unmarried gal. i have been eating natural slate pencils from last 15years. im crazy about it. i want to stop this addiction. please help me with details of side effects with eating slate pencils
Wed, 4 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
hai your eating desorder is linked with with your personality oproblem like severe stress.just cunsult psychotherapist and take treatment for your personality problem or stress..dr.bharathi

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum

There is almost no toxicity "reported" for graphite as pencil don`t contain lead as believed by majority of people. it is often very high in contamination, up to 25% iron and other compounds. Iron can actually be very harmful.
change your food habit ,discuss your problems with your friends & parents & relatives.once other people observe you ,you becomes more conscious & try to stop bad habit.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer