I have been diagnosed with pityriasis rosea and it's EVERYWHERE.

I have been diagnosed with pityriasis rosea and it's EVERYWHERE. The first clusters have gone down but the discoloration and scaliness remains. Will my coloring go back to normal eventually? Also--I read that this condition can result in miscarriage when a child is conceived during the condition, but I have found no info about rate of miscarriage after PR goes away. Will I be at a higher rate of miscarriage for the rest of my life, or just while the PR is active?
Tue, 6 Nov 2018