I have been diagnosed by my natural path with chronic

I have been diagnosed by my natural path with chronic fatigue caused by positive EBV IGG and CMV IGG. I've been tired for months, consider myself a healthy 49 yr young woman, and I exercise 4x week, except the past 6 weeks. All other blood work drawn has come come back normal for hormones, thyroid, SAD, and all mineral testing. Both by my regular MD and Natural Path Dr.
I fainted/passed out after getting up at 2am to use the bathroom, everything went black, all I could see was a bright red light, then I fell to the ground. My husband heard me and rushed to check me, he said I was laying flat on my stomach & face down. When he rolled me over, my eyes were open and kinda buggy looking, he said. Then he was asking me if he should call 911, and I snapped out of it and said no, I just laid on the floor for a minute. My ears started to ring loud and I got a bad headache. I do have Tinnitus, but the ringing was louder than normal along with the headache. My husband helped me back to bed, I had a hard time walking, after laying there for a bit and him checking on me, I felt fine. I did check my BP today and it was 110/72 and my HR 82 bpm. I have never passed out before.
Wed, 17 Oct 2018