Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I have an inclination, need some help

My sister I beleive is having issues. She is 30 yrs old with a 4.5 old son. She lives with her her husband, child and mother in law. She treats everyone very badly at home. Always wants to argue, fight. She picks topics that are years old and keeps fighting with her husband. gets violent, throws around things, has become foul mouthed and talks very badly with her mom in law and keeps beating her child. I have an inclination that she needs help but has a weak husband who to avoid confrontation does not say anything to her. she stays at home the whole day without social activity around. Only cooks for herself and her child, sometimes not even that. I think her husband is one of the best guys that she could find but does not have the guts to take her to a doctor . she always tries to aggravate everyone to fight with her. Her husband obviously does not think to take her to a doc/psychatrist because hes too scared. what to do ?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  219
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

If he is not that bold enough, you talk to her. Just tell her that you are going for a check up and take her to a Psychiatrist. That is fine enough.

Answered: Sun, 17 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor