I have a small bite?, sore on my left thigh

I have a small bite?, sore on my left thigh that has been oozing clear liquid for the last two days....no idea what is causing it to drain. Just noticed wetness on my left inner thigh & found it confusing. It is clear liquid that runs down towards my left inner knee, Also bad edema on right leg post surgery to remove sac of built up fluid in inner right leg. Foot, ankle and back of leg all swollen. Edema is definitely bad right now,
Also woke up with bite? On stomach about two weeks ago. Thought maybe a tick bite so tried digging it out with needle, tweezers and peroxide. Wondering if there is a common denominator to all of this. I also have an Iliac Femeral bypass with a stent in right thigh. Everything went wrong in December when I slipped the right leg on bathtub gettinto tub in Mexico. Any input appreciated..
Thu, 24 May 2018