Owl Image

I have a problem with penis erection, please suggest me

hi doctor i did lots ot mesburation in my life i m 30 and i m doing it since i was 13 0r 14 and now i am sexually active and i found that sm day i am able to do 3 -4 times sex in time period of 2 hrs and some times i am not able to eract my penis.. In recent past when i think smthing sexual my penis start eracting but now its hardly eract so please suggest me should i go to the doctor as i m getting married next month
Wed, 20 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response

Do you want to speak to a Doctor , why did you post it here buddy. here all are patients and advisors. you cannot doctors here. why can't you try the live chat with the doctor here. he will be able to advice you something about your problem

So what?