Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

I have a problem in my voice. what is the problem ?

I m a 20 year old boy, but my facial looks & my voice seem like a 14year old, what is the problem ? please help me out !
Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  241
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

there is most likely nothing "wrong" with you at all.  a lot of people simply possess more effeminate or masculine characteristics.  however, if you are really bothered by it, you should consult a physician to draw a lab panel on you.  most likely cause would be a low testosterone level.  or possibly some other hormone imbalance.  if it is hormone related, there are treatment regimens to equalize your hormone levels.

Answered: Thu, 8 Apr 2010
  User's Response

You should be proud of your gift. Michael Jackson had a voice like an angel and everyone loved him...



Answered: Thu, 8 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor