Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

I have a mind block about sex. How to overcome this ?

hi im 27 years of age i really love my boyfriend and everytime we get started im always thinking about how painful it will be when it goes in and it makes me push him away and i don t want to i really want to but just scared and when we try i just think why has itr not gone in please help i really love him
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you will have to be out of your fright
know your anatomy .feel your vagina yourself put your finger in it first one then two and see how easily they are accommodate in your vagina and you can not reach top of it
once you are sure allow your partner to feel your vagina by inserting fingers
vagina is so capacious it delivers the baby through it .don't be afraid .
during intercourse you take active part and be on top position and guide your partner's erect penis in your vagina keeping all the control with you
you sit on his penis[erect] and see it enters without any pain
once the first act is over your fright will pass away
and you are prepared for all the sexual acts
go ahead do it now
otherwise go for counselling with doctor

Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor