Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

I have a freckle, please help

I have a freckle, or it could be a very insignificant mole on the shaft of my penis that suddenly had something like a blackhead on it's top, it could have been a torn or something like that, which I squeezed a little and it fell away. I'm fairly sure it wasn't a blackhead though, as there was no puss after it. So I'm worried that it might have been the mole head or something and I was just wondering if I should get a doctor to look at it?



Asked On : Tue, 15 Sep 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  394
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Booops...., why to take risks with the most pleasurable organ of the human body. Though it does not sound serious take an appointment with a GP to clear all your doubt

Answered: Tue, 15 Sep 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor