Owl Image

I have a freckle, please help

I have a freckle, or it could be a very insignificant mole on the shaft of my penis that suddenly had something like a blackhead on it's top, it could have been a torn or something like that, which I squeezed a little and it fell away. I'm fairly sure it wasn't a blackhead though, as there was no puss after it. So I'm worried that it might have been the mole head or something and I was just wondering if I should get a doctor to look at it?

-John

Tue, 15 Sep 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Booops...., why to take risks with the most pleasurable organ of the human body. Though it does not sound serious take an appointment with a GP to clear all your doubt