I have a Problem in voice, Pls help me

Hi, I'm 24 yrs, unmarried male. Actaully my voice will be like female voice. It becomes a major problem once we started for searching allaince. I went for Sppech therapay for almost two months, but there was no change. Could anyone advice me to how to come out of this problem? Is there any specific Operational treatment for this. If so how much it costs approximately.. Any other way to change my voice ? Pls help me.. Thanks, Vivek.
Wed, 25 Nov 2009
's  Response

This condition is known as Puberphonia. One of the treatment options is Thyroplasty, which will be upwards of 50k (private room).

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

You can go to a speech therapist. Voice training would be given.