Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have BP of 120/43, what could be wrong with me ?

i am 33 and have blood pressure of 120/43 what could be wrong?
I went to the doctor about a bad headache that i've had for 3 days then he tested my vitals and this was the result of them. He said for me to come back in 2 weeks and see what it says then. He said there could be something wrong with my heart a leakage or something wrong with the tubes ect. I am only 33 what should i do???? i am so worried i have enough medical problems for a 33 year old to deal with
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Get a second opinion----pronto !!
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor