I get chest tightness & shortness of breath in the

I get chest tightness & shortness of breath in the afternoon/evening. It is pressure along the bottom of my ribs, which makes my breathing feel restricted. It lasts 15min to several hours. When it started, I also experienced chest (center mostly) & back (between shoulders) pain, & worse shortness of breath. My HR was 100, normally is ~80beat/min. I also had several episodes where my vision when black for a couple seconds (no fainting), with difficulty breathing & chest heaviness/tightness. I have not had these vision loss episodes lately. I primarily experience chest tightness/shortness of breath now. I've also been getting a bit of odd skin sensations (tingling) and some disoriented feeling at night.

I received blood & urine tests, ECG, chest x-ray, pulmonary function test & an echocardiogram...All normal. I have crohn's & take humira biweekly. I have asthma & anxiety, but it is neither of these. I'm 25, female.

I've been to the doctor & am looking for suggestions, as they can't figure it out. Any ideas of chest illnesses with a temporal pattern like this?
Sun, 28 Oct 2018