I found some fluid filled bumps on the arch of

I found some fluid filled bumps on the arch of the foot.
when popped the fluid was clear in color but sticky to the feel.
If I pop them, they will dry and go away but others would reoccur.
this only happens in the arch of the foot.
Thank you, I have been concerned.
Doug
Tue, 29 May 2018

In November of 2009 I Found a bump on the back of my head which I thought to be a boil. In December I had received a Hair cut and noticed There were 3 bald spots were I thought to be 3 boiils. The bald spots did not seem normal so I went to health services. I was able to see a Doctor a little more than a month later. The main spot had grown in size and had been draining puss and other fluid as well as blood. The doctor had taken a culture to test for MRSA. He had drained it and reported it looked like cottage cheese comming out. I was placed on a anti-biotic called Sulfa-meth tri-meth, for ten days. The MRSA test came back as negative and I was told that It came backs as coagulis negative staphaloccus. In march of 2010 I had 2 drains placed in the back of my head for proximetly 24 hours. It was then deemed I should need surgery to remove any mass that had been built up under the skin. By this time the spot was huge draining everyday but never getting smaller. I had surgery and underwent a general anesthesia. I was placed in an infirmary for 7 weeks where they were to do a wet to dry healing for the surgery. The wound never officially healed it is now October and coming upon one year from when the problem first started. I constanly have small bumps fill with fluid and puss around the region of the wound and when pressed upon or sometimes when I do not press them even it drains Blood and sometimes a snotty red mass that comes out of the surgery wound area. I do not have Insurance and I tried to clean it with peroxide on a daily basis but This does not seem to help either. I have had a MRSA test as recently as Aug. 2010 and the results were negative. My left lymph node seems to have been swollen since about April 2010 and has never gone down. I am confused and flustered about what this may be any information would be greatly appreciated. I do have photos i have taken from when I have cleaned it and photos of my head shaved to get a good view of whats going on back there. Please take a look at this it would be greatly appreciated thank you for your time. Steven Fuchs.

out of no where i got a big fluid filled bump on my back, its soft and looks like when you burn yourself and it swells up, it stings and around it is a small red circle and near the spot i have like 5 small red flat dots about the size of a pimple????

I HAVE HAD A REOCCURING BUMP NOT PAINFUL BUT FILLS UP WITH A THICK WHITE DRYISH STUFF THAT STINKS LIKE BAD FEET OR SIMILAR TO THE STUFF THAT COMES OUT OF PIERCED EAR HOLES WHEN INSERTING AN EARRING. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I SQUEEZE OUT IT FILLS UP AGAIN. RECENTLY IT CLOSED UP AND I REOPPENED IT AND LITTERALY DUG THE STUFF OUT. NOW IT JUST FILLS WITH A FLUID THAT SMELLS LIKE A STRONG BUTTER SMELL. IS THIS SOMETHING I SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR FOR? THERE IS NO PAIN OR REDNESS AND REALLY ITS JUST A NUMB AREA FROM SO MUCH SQUEEZING IN THE PAST.