Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

I experienced much tiredness, whitish and sometimes watery discharge. what can I do ?

hi, I ve been trying to concieve for a few months now for my second child. This month, my period was late by a week, during which I experienced much tiredness , whitish and sometimes watery discharge. now a week later from my expected period, I started using pregnacare original and a day after, I am experiencing some bleeding , few cramps and much tiredness. could I be pregnant and what can I do in a situation like this. thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
If you are late by a week then the first thing you should have done is take a pregnancy test.If its positive then you should get an ultrasound to confirm it.You should get that test immediately and if positive see a doctor with the scan.If the test is negative then just wait out your period.
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor