Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

190 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

I checked my blood pressure after having sweets and it was 367.Is this OK?

Well here is the thing... my boss has diabetes so he has his little checking device, and playing around i told him to check my level which he did. Now just before that i had like a half pound of cherries and two horchatas (mexican flavored drinks--very sweet) and he checked my blood sugar like 25 minutes after eaten all that and it read 367 so im freaked out......... i mean im a 250lbs pound guy 6 ft tall but i hardly feel tired or sleepy or anything my boss feels when his blood level is too high.... am i freaking out too much or should i consider going to the doctor.....
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

You should go to the doctor and check out lad, since you are a person who sticks to processed food and colas. The weight that you have put on is also a concern. Good that your boss made you realise wht is happening to you. You shoiuld in fact thank him and start on the modifications in the life style with proper diet and exericse.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....